What we do
- We have developed a proprietary software model that makes investment portfolio allocation recommendations on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- The model will chose a maximum of 4 funds, for each portfolio, for investment each month/quarter.
- We model portfolios for specific retirement plans, as well as for individual investment accounts.
- The model will revert to cash if specific statistical indicators (designed to avoid long term bear markets) cannot be met.
- We publish the current model output for use by individual and professional investors.
- Our public site has older allocations (no longer valid), for example only. Subscribers use a different site, with up to date allocations and additional information.
How we are different
- Our model only requires long trades on ETFs and mutual funds; no options, short trades, margin, or other higher risk investments.
- Our model can be use with any investment account; retirement accounts (401A, 401K, etc.) included.
- Plan reallocations occur monthly or quarterly.
- Our model is one model, applied to many different portfolios, that produces consistently good results.
- We have NOT programmatically optimized the model to create the "best" results; which frequently leads to models that never deliver.
Our intention is to replace emotionally driven trading, which tends to reduce returns, with a simple algorithm, applied to a diversified portfolio of large, relatively conservative funds, and achieve consistently above average returns while also reducing volatility.