That's right, FREE!
I decided to refund the subscriptions fees that anyone had paid to date, and make the site free for everyone. Why? I think that in order to get the critical mass of users required to make this project a success, I need to open the site up to as many users as possible. So the site is free, and will remain that way for some time.
In return, I'd like to ask each of you to please:
I need your help to make this a success
- Use the free site.
- Tell others about the site.
- Please give me feedback.
- Are there features you would like to have?
- Is there content I could add?
- Do you have questions I could research and answer via a blog?
- Do you have recommendations regarding the current site presentation and content?
. If the site is not everything you would like it to be, please let me know.
Paul F. Dunn - Owner
Simple Allocation LLC - Simple investment allocation for the experienced investorwww.SimpleAllocation.com